Also called Louis IX Castle, or St. Louis and Fort of righteousness. It is located on layers of remains of the Murex shells from which the purple pigment was extracted.
Louis IX of france, was who restored and fortified it to live in between 1250 and 1254 CE.it was then to the “hospitalers” to be protected.it was destroyed by the mamluks and restored by prince fakhruddin the second in the 17th century during his rule.
From 9AM to 4PM
This post is also available in: عربي