Built by the Crusaders in 1227 AD in a form identical to the form of rock built on it.
It consists mainly of two towers: the first located on the western side of the citadel, an Islamic tower that is thought to be of the Mamluk era, its circular façade overlooking the city to the south. The first tower attached with the second tower from the north by a wall (enclusre). This last square-shaped tower has conical outlets overlooking the sea to throw arrows.
From 9AM to 6PM
from 9AM to 4PM in winter
|Tickets||Entrance Fee: 4,000LBP|
This post is also available in: عربي