Of the magnificent buildings that represent the architectural style that came out of Ottoman architecture in the eighteenth century.
It was the home of Asaad Pasha al-Azm and the governor of Saida. The building consists of a main entrance leading to a celestial space with its sections divided in addition to the chapel and mihrab. On the north-western side there is a traditional bath like the “hammam alsouk”. In the second floor there are three rooms, all of which take the style of Ottoman architecture, which used white and yellow stone with some decoration.
It was built by Ali Hammoud in 1730 AD and was later used by the rulers of Saida.
This post is also available in: عربي